Shoes, What They Say About You

Get to know me, through my shoes. I’ll be the first to admit that I probably have way too many pairs of shoes, but what girl doesn’t? We’ve moved several times lately for my hubby’s job with the military and I have cleaned out the shoe collection quite a few times, but there are some pairs of shoes that I will never ever, ever live without.

In my closet, tennis shoes, Danskos, flip flops and cowboy boots are a must! That’s not to say that I don’t love to wear an occasional pair of cute sassy heels, but working in the health care field for the past seven years have really grown my love for flat, but most importantly, comfortable shoes.
To quote my beloved Forrest Gump, “Momma always says there's an awful lot you could tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going. Where they've been….” 

Shoes can say a lot about a person and I hope that my shoes help to show my personality. Girls especially have the ability to get a feel for someone’s personality simply by noticing how a person dresses and the shoes they have on their feet.

Shoes can scream to the world that you’re athletic, active, feminine, sassy, laid-back, traditional, modern, or sophisticated. I could go on and on, but I’m sure you get the point.

I like to think that my shoes reflect a laid-back, cute, caring girl with a bit of country twist thrown in at times.

My all-time favorite shoes are my boots, although my flip flops are a close second! My boots are great, they go with almost everything and can be worn for most occasions, they are truly my favorite thing in the closet.


Now it’s your turn. What are your favorite shoes and what do they say about you?

No comments